Dye Fixing Agent
Approx. Rs 80 / Kg
- Packaging Size: 25, 50 Kg
- Packaging Type: Drum, bottle
- Form: Liquid
- PH Value: 4 to 5
- Appearance: Colourless to faintly yellow clear liquid
- Ionic nature: Cationic
Treatment with dye fixing agent of goods dyed or printed with direct dyes has the following advantages.
- Fastness to washing, perspiration & wet finishing of direct dyes on cotton, rayons & silk is improved.
- Treatment with Dye fixing agent does not change the feel or handle of the good or the shade of the dyeing.
- Improves the wet fastness of reactive dyes.
- It is useful for final washing off is not good.
Dye fixing Agent can be used for the following:
- Fastens the process of washing, wet finishing, and perspiration of direct color dyes on silk and cotton rayons
- Effective with all direct colors
- No changes in the shade of dyeings
- Excellent acid stability
- Non-compatible with anion active compounds
- After treatment of padded direct colors.
- After treatment of direct color dyed grounds for discharge printing to prevent bleeding into the white discharge.
- Improvement of fastness to acid after dyeing of cotton with direct colours either in half wool fabrics or in wool fabrics containing effect stripes of cotton or rayon dyed with direct colors.
- After treatment of direct colored dyed warps to prevent bleeding of the color into the slashing bath.
- Increasing the water fastness of fabrics for umbrella manufacturer.
|Chemical Nature||: Nitrogen-containing condensation product. |
|Appearance||: Colourless to faintly yellow clear liquid. |
|Ionic nature||: Cationic|
|Solubility||: Soluble in water in all proportions to form a clear transparent solution|
|PH of 1% solution||: 4 to 5 |
|Compatibility||: Excellent with cationic and nonionic auxiliaries. Not compatible with anion active|
|Stability to acid||: Stable|
|Stability to alkalis||: Decomposes|
|Stability to storage||: Excellent|